Thursday, April 24, 2008

Jesus Wants All of Me

Yesterday I read this little devotion to my children.... from a little re-write of Oswald Chamber's MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST, entitled "Jesus Wants All of Me". It made me think of many people and the situations they are in... perhaps you've had a loved one die, or have friend(s) moving away, etc. Be encouraged that God is the steady & unchanging anchor for our soul.

Good-Bye

I miss my friend. She meant so much to me. She showed me how to be like Jesus. And now she is gone. But God meant for her to go. God doesn't want me to trust in my friend. He wants me to trust in Him.

We all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18

Blog Archive