Sunday, December 19, 2010

Staff Change

I am writing about a change on Christ Community's staff. As of


this week, Justin Piazza is no longer on staff at Christ Community.

After careful consideration, prayer and a series of meetings together,

we have mutually agreed that it was not a fit. I have always been

encouraged by Justin's heart for God--this was NOT about any lack of character!--,

 and I am confident that this

decision is in everyone's best interest.



Christ Community will be drawing on volunteers to lead most of our

worship services in the near future, with youth director Nate Taylor

leading monthly. There will be no search for a staff replacement

before May.



While this change is not something we expected (when Justin joined us

12 months ago) I know that what God has in store for Justin and for

CCC is good. Please be in prayer for Justin and his family, and for

Nate and the volunteers who will guide our music over the next four

months.



Know that I am happy to talk through any questions or concerns with

you. I am available after the service as well as in the office this

week.



I am grateful for your dedicated service and your love for Christ

Community Church.





--

Rob Pendley

Christ Community Church

www.cccgainesville.com

Blog Archive