Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Power of a Normal Christian Home

Recently I overheard a student say how much they'd enjoyed being one of a handful of students having a meal in the home of some CCC folks. I asked the student to write down what they said and send it to me. Would you notice how NON-DRAMATIC it is? Would you commit to inviting some students to a meal before the semester ends? Here's what the student wrote:

I so appreciate them opening their home to us. We thoroughly enjoyed being able to spend time with a wonderful family. I left feeling so full of life and joy. They radiate the love of Jesus; what a true blessing to be developing relationships with a family. I also enjoyed meeting the other college students in attendance. I had not previously met them and how nice it was to meet others my age. I look forward to seeing them again at church. I'm so thankful for the hospitality and graciousness of the family who hosted us.

Blog Archive