Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lenten Services

I plan to personally attend mid-week (wednesday @ noon) services @ Abiding Savior Lutheran Church on Newberry Road.

Why?
1. I need renewing in the grace of Jesus Christ and this offers an opportunity to slice up my normal schedule to pursue the same.
«» PT twice week is helping me realize, feel, and act upon the truth "rob, you are getting older!!!"

2. I am, of course, wondering how our communal worship life will interact with Advent & Lent&Easter once we move into our 12,400 sq.foot building on Parker Rd. So, this will be a bit of "research" for me.

Other places where I think you might find helpful mid-week services include:
St. Andrew's Episcopal on NW 39th Ave

1st Lutheran on 5th St near campus

St. Joseph's Episcopa
l in Jonesville

Abiding Savior Ash Wednesday
Worship at 12:15pm & 7pm

Blog Archive