Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Forgive me

On wednesdays my posts will be more numerous and targeted toward what i'm teaching that nite in Discipleship Course (at Hope Church 7:15pm)

We are memorizing a good chunk of Romans 3... some advantages already...
1.) Personally, I've been amazed how stress is on Faith, receiving, Jesus
2.) Discipling others: good conversations with my children as they check up on me and my memorizing... when was last time they saw me memorizing scripture?
3.) Fun. Y'day i left before Olivia (age 8) awoke. My note asked her to read Romans 3 and to pray for me to be able to memorize it (yes i'm a late starter!). When i got home last nite and started to go thru it... Olivia said, "Dad. I didn't read Romans 3. You asked too much... more than alot." --- which my U2 friends will love and pick up on.

Et toi?

Blog Archive