Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Wonders of Technology & Digital Music

You may have said, and i'm sure you've heard it said... "Why can't the nightly news ever report good stuff? All they talk about is murder, etc.

The same can be true of prices, can't it... "I remember when a can of Mt. Dew was 25 cents. Now I pay almost $1."

Without getting into all the economics stuff (THAT is why we have Dr. Hamersma!) I just have to report the following...

In 1987 my older brother gave me the cassette tape "A Very Special Christmas"... i have no idea what he paid. But today I bought that from Itunes for $8. So I can slap it on my ipod and enjoy the Boss doing "Merry Christmas, Baby" and U2 (a young U2!) doing "Baby, Please Come Home" as well as Whitney Houston's incredible "Do You Hear What I Hear"... all the while exposing my children to my high school musical diet...........forgive my happy rant.

Blog Archive