Friday, September 17, 2010

Thoughts on a song

From Justin Piazza

"Your Grace Is Enough" is a newer worship song written by Matt Maher and made popular by Christ Tomlin.  In the last several years this song has been one that I've hung my hat on and said "That's My Song".  Why?  Well, the title is enough for me to shout AMEN!  I don't mean to over simplify it or over spiritualize it, but the truth is that:  God's grace truly is enough.  All of us with out God's great GRACE are dead men and women walking.  It's the Grace that's so greatly poured out in Colossians 1:13-14 "He has delivered us from the domain of darkness and TRANSFERED us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."

I never want to take that Grace for granted!  I always want the sacrifice and the love that our Father has for me to be in the forefront of my mind and heart and that is my prayer for you as well!  So as we worship Sunday morning let's truly meditate on and remember God's great Grace poured out in our hearts and lives everyday!   Selah!


'

Blog Archive