Monday, September 13, 2010

Tuesday for men and Wednesday 6pm communion


I'm excited about leading a couple of things this week at the building and I want to make sure that you are aware of them.  Also, please take a moment to see if you might make a way to join in the action.
 
Tuesday 6:30am Men's 10-week study begins
An hour of bible study, prayer, time with guys, and coffee intake
 
Wednesday 6:00pm Communion
A half-hour of scripture, prayer, and the Lord's Supper
 
Both are held @ Christ Community's main building. 
"I will say to the Lord: My refuge & my fortress,
my God,
in whom I trust." 
                                 --Psalm 91
 
 
 
Please note: if you are one of the fellas that has been benefitting from the awesome Tuesday morning group (formerly known as the Mkt St. Pub group----now meeting at Grandy's)
OR
the thursday group meeting at noon at the Christian Study Center--------------don't worry about coming to the 10 weeks at the church building.  You've got a good thing going, keep it up!

Blog Archive