Sunday, July 08, 2007

Psalm 73 Worksheet

A series of questions to help us recognize what we are really, functionally living for.

1. When do I tend to experience fear, worry, or anxiety?


2. Where have I struggled with disappointment?


3. What are the situations in which I regularly struggle with anger?


4. Where do I encounter problems in their relationships?


5. What are the situations of life that I have found particularly difficult?


6. Where are my patterns of avoidance? What things do I regularly seek to avoid?


7. What is my true agenda for others? What is my definition of a good relationship? What are my expectations for others? What silent demands do I make of the people around me?


8. Where in my life have I struggled with bitterness?


9. Where have I struggled with regret, being tempted to say, “If only...”?


10. When do they tend to experience problems in my life of prayer and personal worship? Where have I tended to experience problems in my relationship with God?


11. Where have I tended to struggle with envy of others? What have I tended to covet?

These questions can “draw out the purposes of the heart” (Proverbs 20:5).

Blog Archive