Monday, September 08, 2008

Please Pray for and Grieve With Haitian Loss

Friends, Christ Community has sent 2 different teams to Haiti in recent years. In the spring we sent about 15 people. I just received an email with pictures of the damage that Ike did to the ministry site where our people have served.

consider praying Psalm 88 on behalf of our grieving family there
But I, O Lord, cry to you;
in the morning my prayer comes before you.
O Lord, why do you cast my soul away?
Why do you hide your face from me?
Afflicted and close to death from my youth up,
I suffer your terrors; I am helpless.
Your wrath has swept over me;
your dreadful assaults destroy me.
They surround me like a flood all day long;
they close in on me together.
You have caused my beloved and my friend to shun me;
my companions have become darkness.
--see the whole Psalm here

IMGA0212.JPG
113K View Download
IMGA0213.JPG
109K View Download
IMGA0221.JPG
112K View Download
IMGA0218.JPG
110K View Download
IMGA0215.JPG
110K View Download
IMGA0217.JPG
111K View Download

Blog Archive